Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Two Guest Stampers!




Good Day Inky People!

How is everyone today?  I am home for a little while and have some time to blog.  Summer is such a hectic time and I find it a challenge to blog as often as I do in the fall and winter, so please stay with me, as there is only a couple more weeks of camping and then I will be back in the groove, creating and having some fun!

Now on to today's post - I opened up my e-mail today and found to my surprise and delight several pictures from a couple of my stampers!   Wow the pic's are amazing!  So without further ado I present the stylings of Wilhelmena Hardy!  Wilhelmena currently resides in Stephenville and she has been stamping for about 4 years.  She recently received her new products and went to town -


I can see here she used the new This and That Washi Tape and a couple embossing folders, Honeycomb and woodgrain.  Loving this one.  Very Masculine with the texture and colors.  Now how about another one?


This one used Gorgeous Grunge and once again Wilhelmena used the same color pallet as the Washi Tape,  Basic Grey and Pumpkin Pie.  I love these two colors together and apparently so does Wilhelmena. Wow, really nice.

This one by Wilhelmena uses a different color combo, Cool Cabana and Whisper White.  She also used Gorgeous Grunge and while this one still has texture, it feels more femine.  Just a change of color and a few pearls and this stamp set works for both genders.  Great job Wilhelmena!  And thank you for sending me the pictures.  You will be seeing more from Wilhelmena soon!

Now on to the next Guest Stamper.  Sandi McRae lives in Goose Bay Labrador and has been a stamper for a couple of years now.  Recently she attended a local Market and put some of her cards up for sale.  She sent me a picture of the table and I thought it was lovely.  So I decided to share it with all of you. 


Click on the Picture to get a better look at her cards and arrangement.  So glad you sent this to me Sandi!  Keep up the good work.
So to all of you out there,  if you have projects that you are proud of, please send them to me and I will post them.  I love seeing what others are doing. 

Well that's it for me today!  I will try to get back to you soon!  Awed hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment