Monday, October 28, 2013

Creepy..Yet Beautiful...Card!

Hi there! It's the Blog Hogger again.

Yesterday I related a little tale about a disembodied voice, who was actually my friend Wilhelmena connecting via her iPad. I heard from her today. She thinks I'm crazy...but she still wants to be my friend so it's all good! lol

Anyway, she sent me a picture of a card she made last night and I wanted to share it with you.




Details:

  • Stamp set is "Lovely as a Tree"
  • Cardstock is Basic Black, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White
  • Ink used is Basic Black (the background trees), Daffodil Delight (the sponged moon) and Versamark (used with Black Emboss Powder to make the foreground trees), Wisteria Wonder (although the "mist" looks black in this picture, it's actually a purple colour) and Real Red (sentiment)
  • Extras used were a post it note, a circle punch and sponges
And now I'll leave you with another Halloween cartoon............



Halloween hugs,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment