Thursday, February 20, 2014

I Finished it!

Good day Everyone!

Thank you Colleen for the last post!  There is always a reason for you to post!  I love that I can take a bit of a break from everything and not feel like I am letting my followers down.

With that being said I am still playing around with paper.  Lol.   I knew I would be out of the loop for awhile and before surgery I purchased the wreath kit, Burlap and Blooms, in the new Occasions Mini that was released in January.  I have been puttering around with it for the last couple of weeks and I finally got it finished.

Have a little look -


This is the finished wreath.  I love it.  It was a bit of work but most of the cutting and that was done by SU!  Thank goodness!


Here is a little close up of the flowers from the kit and my roses and leaves.
 

I of course, just had to add my little spin on this Kit!  I added six rolled roses and some hand cut Gumball Green card stock.  I just felt that it needed a bit more lol.  What do you think?

I used the new die in the Occasions Mini that actually cuts the card stock for you, all you have to do is roll and glue.

I also signed up for Paper Pumpkin,and that arrived yesterday!  Can't wait to get into that box!

 Stampin' Up! has decided to extend the FREE MARKER special until March 31st. So if you didn't get in on this deal you still have time!

Now I just have to post these couple of pic's - I so hope you don't mind :O)




This is one part of my Recovery team that is working hard to get me back to myself.  Miss Emily is fresh out of the bath and mommy is trying to blow dry her hair.  It is all curls!  So dang cute!



In order to get the desired look mommy has to show music videos to keep her attention.  We are hoping that will change as she gets older. lol.

Leave a comment and let me know what you think of the kit! 




Well that's it for me!  Not very short and but hopefully sweet!

Creative Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment