Tuesday, February 18, 2014

New Items Added To The Clearance Rack!

Good day everyone!

I am just popping in to let you know that new items have been added to my clearance rack!   You can add these clearance items to your regular order and if you spend $60.00 you will get a FREE item from the SAB catalog.

Here is the link to my online website and click on the SHOP NOW button and go into the clearance rack to have a look.

The SAB CATALOG is on the right hand side of my blog!

I know that this might not be high on your list of things to know but I finally got a good night's sleep last night!   This is the first time since surgery that I have had a normal night!  I am relieved and happy that I am not on so many drugs and I am getting back to myself!

Well rested hugs!










No comments:

Post a Comment