Thursday, April 17, 2014

March Thank You!

Good Day Stampers!

How is everyone today?  I realize it's April and the middle of the month to boot but I wanted to show you  my March thank you cards for my loyal and patient stampers.

I am trying to catch up and this is part of it.  I realize it's April but better late than never, right?

So here is the card I sent out to my stampers who placed an order in March.  Here you go -

 
I used Beautifully Baroque, stamped in Sahara Sand ink for my background.  I then over stamped the stems and leaves with Gumball Green.  I added the flower image stamped in Tempting Turquoise.  The stamp set I used is called Field Flowers.  I also added some Dazzling Diamonds to the center and a sentiment.
 
I always try to send a card that my stampers can re-create easily and also re-use as I don't write directly on the card itself.  I love the colors on this card and I am sure it would work equally well with any color flower.  Strawberry Slush or even Cherry Cobbler would look amazing also.  But I am drawn to Blues.
 
I have some business information I think you will find helpful.  So read on stampers and mark your calendar so you don't miss a thing!
 
 
 
Below is the schedule for Stampin' Up!s retired products and Catalog Release dates!
 
 
  • Monday April 21st - Retired list to be published (product available while supplies last)
  • Monday June 2nd. - New 2014/2015 Annual Catalog goes live!  (Ordering begins at 12:00pm MT)
  • Wednesday, June 4th - Last day to order from the "old" 2013/2014 Annual Catalog
  •  
  • Thursday, August 28th - New 2014 Holiday catalog goes live (ordering begins 12:00pm MT)
 
How to Get your new 2014/2015 Annual Catalog? 
 
 
  • If you are a frequent customer of mine you will receive one automatically!
  • If you order on line through me,  one will be mailed to you automatically!
  • If you host a class or place a minimum order of $30.00 you will receive one.
 
2013/2014 In Colors Products!


 
 
 
These colors are products that will retire, so if you  need to stock up on card stock,  ink refills, or embellishments ( such as ribbon) - you'll want to do that now!  They have been know to sell out in the past  So contact me to place your order or use this link to shop in my on line store.
 
Thank you for shopping with me!  I really appreciate being your demonstrator!
 
Thank You Hugs!
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment