Saturday, April 26, 2014

New Favorite Color!

Hi everyone!

It's the Blog Hogger here. I have a very new favorite color! It's Calypso Coral!!!

I'm actually surprised by that. Typically I'm not a coral kind of person. I really love pinks and reds, and everybody who knows me knows that about me. But coral...nope, not my color. Won't wear it! Can't make me! lol

However, I was working on a card and needed something to go with Smoky Slate. I tried a variety of different colors but it just wasn't working for me. As a last resource, I decided to try Calypso Coral. Turns out that I really liked the pop of color and it worked beautifully with the Smoky Slate!

What do you think?


It's a pretty clean and easy card, but the Calypso Coral really adds the punch I wanted!

Here are the details;
Cardstock: Whisper White, Calypso Coral & Smoky Slate
Stamp set: Flower Shop
Ink: Stazon Black & Calypso Coral
Extras: Pansy & Angled Tag Topper punches, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Calypso Coral ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Blender Pen (for coloring the light section of the flowers), Calypso Coral Marker (for the darker portions of the flowers)

Calypso Coral hugs,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment