Tuesday, June 3, 2014

The Time Has Come!

Good Day all you Wonderful Crafters out there!


Well it's finally here the long awaited 2014 - 2015 Annual Catalog!  The new catalog is gorgeous and wonderful and all of that and a bag of chips!

Lots of new stamp sets, packaging ideas and of course new colors and Big Shot items.  I have an extensive list and was just checking my bank account to see how much I had for a shopping spree.  I may have to scale down a little bit lol.  (Either that or hit my husband up for a loan!)

I have added the catalog on the Right hand side of my blog for your convenience.  All you have to do is click on the button and have a look.  Are you one of those people who likes the feel of a real live catty?  Well I can ship one out to you all I ask is that you pay the shipping.  The cost of the shipping will be refunded with your first order. 

 
 
Don't you just love the cover?  So bright!
 
Anyhoo I do have a share for you today.  A little while ago one of my Demonstrators, Pam Gale stopped by with a belated Birthday Gift.  I was totally blown away by her thoughtfulness.  I really wanted you all to see this so I took a couple of pictures!
 
Have a look -
 


 
She decorated a candle  in Perfect Plum and Pear Pizazz and Daffodil Delight colors.  So stinking cute!  The matching card blew me away.  Such attention to detail! 

 
Here is a close up of the candle.  Lots of texture and flowers and loopy twine. lol

 
This is the matching card.  So sweet.  I couldn't even open the card I didn't want to ruin her bow.  I peeked in the top and read the message that way haha!
 
Pam thank you so much I love it!  Did you make one for yourself???
 
Now I have another little share for you.   Now that my daughter's b-day is over and she has her card I was able to finally post it.  Didn't want to give away the surprise. 

 
I used a new stamp set called "Nuts About You",  it is a little more cartoony and just perfect for her now that she has a little one!  I cased the card from the new Annual Catalog because I loved it so much.  She is starting a Daycare called "Baby Bird Daycare" and her logo is very similar to the little bird on the card.  Of course the one in the nest is just the icing on the cake.
 
I hope you enjoyed the projects I shared with you today.  If you did drop me a line!  Love to hear from you!
 
That's all for me today!  Have a good day and enjoy the new Catalog!
 
Excited hugs!
 
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment