Saturday, August 9, 2014

A Little Pink, a Little Blue!

Hey there, everyone!

It's the Blog Hogger back with a card I hope you all like. Well, realistically I don't expect everyone to like it. After all, people's tastes are different. I will be quite satisfied if 60% of you like it. lol

However, to up the chances that it may appeal to a larger audience, I did the card in two colors. (Okay, actually I made it in two colors because I liked it so much that I wanted to replicate it. lol)

Here're the two cards, side by side:


What do you think? I love the pop of color on each one in the form of the flowers and designer series paper (DSP), as well as the random splatters compliments of the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set.

Details:

  • Stamp sets: Gorgeous Grunge, Flower Shop, Petite Petals, Simply Sketched (I used the leaf stamp and colored it with a marker, avoiding the berries on the stem)
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Marina Mist, Strawberry Slush
  • Ink: Marina Mist, Strawberry Slush, Old Olive
  • Extras: Angled Tag Topper punch, Pearl Basic Jewels, random DSP, ribbon
Seriously, everyone, I love the Flower Shop & Petite Petals stamp sets with coordinating punches so much that I could do every card with them! They are just so fast and easy to use!

Pink and blue splattered hugs,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment