Wednesday, July 2, 2014

With You, May The Force Be! Hmmm?

Good morning, inky people!

It's the Blog Hogger again. I know, I know! I high-jacked Kathy's blog just a few days ago and now I'm doing it again. However, I just made the most adorable card for my oldest daughter's birthday and I have to share it! lol

My daughter is a Star Wars fan and I found a card showcasing Yoda, the wise old green character. (Except for the color, that description fits me! lol)

I found the card and free tutorial at cardsandacuppa.blogspot.ca. Just scroll down the left-hand side of the page to find the free tutorial. It's extremely well-done!

Now that card was made for a 9 year old, and my daughter is an adult but I still think she will love it! :)

Anyway, here's the card:


I kept pretty true to the original design, just changing his mouth and light saber a bit. The real "Blog Hogger" touch is the background. The "wooden" cupcake stand is my take on the wooden cake stand she had at her wedding last summer. Nice touch, eh? (Canadian, I am! he he)

May the force be with you hugs,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment