Monday, September 29, 2014

Colleen's Get Well Card - Sort of!

Hi there Stampers,

Monday has arrived and I am back in my craft room.  Over the weekend I went to Stephenville to visit with the Blog Hogger, aka Colleen, my sister.

We had a lovely afternoon.  She has been stuck in the house for two months and I guess she was so bored with her own company, mine just seemed sparklier.  It is so much easier to entertain the house bound.  They are like puppies and so easy to please haha!

 We had a lunch and I brought cupcakes.  I could and should have given her fruit, but sometimes you just need something that doesn't grow in a garden.

Colleen had her Get Well card I made for her and she thought it was really cute.  I made one like it in class but her card was a little upgraded.  I'm sure she will post soon so I will let her show you the changes I made.

Here is the original one for you to look at -
 
The stars were made using sponge daubers inked up with Strawberry Slush, Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana and Hello Honey.  We used the Decorative mask from the new Annual Catalog.  Page 205.
 
We stamped "A Little Smile" in the middle of the card with Tuxedo Black ink.  I have a little feeling that I am loving this black ink.  For some reason the clean up is easier and the image is crisper.
 
So that's it for me today!   But I will leave you with a joke, because on Mondays it can be hard to smile! 
 
I tried to catch some fog today!  But I mist!
 
 
Monday Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment