Friday, September 12, 2014

Hello There!

Hi everyone!

Well I'm back from a very long hiatus.  No apologies but maybe an explanation is in order!

This year has been a challenging one for sure emotionally, medically, and just lots of family coming home and a Come Home year event in July that left me exhausted and really unable to catch up!  So I took a break from blogging and Stamping! 

I have missed both the crafting and the blogging and am slowly getting back into a rhythm.  So no share for you today but as soon as I can I will have something for you all.  I have updated my blog with the new Holiday Catalog and Hostess Stamp set available, so you will be able to have a look at the new offerings.  I have my own order placed and that will arrive next week.  I can't wait!

My craft room is in a mess as usual but more than usual is all the boxes of products that I had to pack away in order to turn this room back into a bedroom for the summer.  Needless to say I am having problems getting anything done.  There is still a queen sized mattress and box spring in here in a room that was meant to hold at the most, a double bed lol.

It's not often I have both my children visit at the same time and while hectic it was worth every minute!

I am currently working on a class and should have something to post in a couple of days!  So thanks for your patience and thanks to the "Blog Hogger"  who did a wonderful job over the summer filling in for me.

Back to Routine Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment