Thursday, September 25, 2014

Nuts About You!

Good Day Stampers!

This week is slipping by and I have been busy trying to play catch up by contacting my stampers and booking classes.  I am so grateful to be back and able to connect with all of you!

I have another card for you today.  My last class focused on new products from the Annual Catalog!  The last card was Blendabilities markers and this one is the Fringe Scissors and a hostess set called "Nuts About You!"

Such a cute stamp set!  And we had a lot of fun making this card. 

So here you go -

 
Isn't it adorable!  Since Emily's arrival in my life my taste in stamps have changed!  lol  I find myself drawn to more whimsical stamps!  Cartooney if you will!
 
The colors used were - Soft Suede, Garden Green and Early Espresso!  We used markers to color the trees and some retired ribbon.  The sentiment was punched out with the Banner punch and I used the 3/4" circle punch for the little squirrel at the bottom.  The heart punch is one of the new Itty Bitty Accents punch set!   I also used the Wood Grain Embossing Folder and some sponging to accent the ridges.
 
Well that's it for me right now!  My friend, Pam Gale, is coming tonight to play and I am working on some cards using her new Christmas Products!  She so kindly loaned me her stamps and I am repaying her by using them all!  Not sure who is benefiting here - me or her!  haha
 
Nutty hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment