Monday, October 20, 2014

EEK! It's Boo - tiful! Part Two!

Happy Monday stamper friends!

It's a windy and rainy day here, the perfect day for a crafty afternoon.  I'd rather play in the rain than the sun lol.

Over the weekend one of my stampers, Kristin, hosted a kids Halloween class.  As previously posted we did a banner and the second project was a Door Hanger!  So today I thought I would show you what we did.

Have a lookie loo -

 
Ain't it Purty?  I used the Holiday Home houses, embossed in Black EP and done on Perfect Plum and Garden Green card stock.  I cut out some different sized circles in Smoky Slate with my framlits and cut them in half to make the mountains.  I used a 2 1/2" circle punch to make the moon.  We used the bat stamp provided with the Holiday Home stamp set!  Of course the moon followed the same format as the Banner from my previous post.  I added (at the advice of my DD) some Trick or Treaters.  It really made a difference.  Don't you just hate it when your children are smarter than you are??
 
The size of the Banner and the Door Hanger  is 7"long and 5" wide.  Just in case you were wondering!
 
On the business side the new Holiday insert starts today and you can check that out HERE.  Have fun shopping.  There are some lovely items in there and the Star boxes are expected to sell out and will only be available until supplies last. So don't be disappointed order soon!
 
Monster Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment