Saturday, October 4, 2014

Happy World Card Making Day!

Hi there Stampers!

Today is World Card Making Day and also my Husband's Birthday!  I couldn't plan a class or stamping session because of that.  But that doesn't mean that I couldn't get into my craft room today to play.  Ssshhh!  He's having a nap!

I have a class coming up on Monday where we will be making several Birthday cards for children.  So, I have been searching the net (Pintrest) trying to find some inspiration.  I must say there are some very talented stampers out there.

So the card I made today was inspired by Jan Tinklenberg.  I love her style and she does whimsical best.  So here is my rendition of her layout.

 
This will be one of the cards the ladies will be doing on Monday evening!  I hope they like it.  It is a very good way to use up leftover scraps of DSP.  I used the stamp sets  Life in the Forest and For the Birds to create the little animals. I also used some retired card stock.  Can't throw it away right?  The ladies know that there are other color options out there lol.  
 
So bright and cheerful don't you think?
 
So now to spend some time with my hubby! 
 
Happy World Card Making Day to all!  

No comments:

Post a Comment