Friday, October 24, 2014

TGIF! And a Card!

Hi there Stamper friends!


Just breezin' in for a quick post before the weekend.  I am working on a bunch of projects right now - Christmas Stamp a Stacks or as we say in Newfoundland - "Get Er Done" classes, Class projects for Christmas and of course my Swap for November SU conference in St. John's

I also have a Simple but Beautiful class on Sunday which promises to be a lovely day with lovely ladies.  Excited for sure!

Today's share is a card I designed for this class.   I had decided to do Birthday, sympathy etc but then I had a look at the calendar and  "Holy Crap on a Cracker!  It's almost November and maybe I should do Christmas cards instead!"  So back to the drawing board for me!

But have yourself a little lookie loo at my card -

 
I used Bermuda Bay and Old Olive ink for my colors, I used "Flower Shop" and "A Work of Art"    and "Bloom with Hope"  I embossed the card, after I stamped the images, with the Honeycomb folder.  Then I stamped the chevron image from "Work of Art" in Old Olive ink and punched it out using Bird Builder Punch.  Stamped the flowers and popped them up with dimensionals and added the leaves. Bamm done!

 
Going to show you some of the elements of my Swap!  Just a tease lol!
 
50 Wreaths stamped and cut out using Wondrous Wreath in Smoky Slate and Lost Lagoon!  My two new fav colors.

 
450 Silver Glitter dots!  I KNOW!  What am I thinking?  Apparently I didn't think this through!

 
50 Noel's run through the Big Shot in Silver foil paper!

 
And 50 Bows from the Wreath set stamped in Lost Lagoon, run through the Big Shot and treated with a Snow Flake and a Rhinestone in the middle.  So handled 200 times to add elements and dimensionals. 
 
AND I'M STILL NOT FINISHED! 
 
Pray for me!  lol
 
Anyway have a great weekend and I'll chat with you soon!
 
 
Big Shot me now hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment