Monday, November 10, 2014

Tags Galore!

Hey there Stampers!

Where is the month going?  It's the 10th already. I feel like I'm slipping and sliding my way through my days trying to keep up!  I guess this time of year we all kinda feel like that right?

Well, whether we like it or not Christmas is coming!  I was so glad to get the tags done a little early this year!  Had a really good class yesterday and kept the ladies hopping! 

Here are some closeups of the tags we did yesterday -

 
Island Indigo card stock some Silver Stars (using the framelits) add some DSP and bamm an easy tag.  The snowflakes are from Holiday Home stamped in White Craft ink.

 
This little birdie is from the year round stamp set "For the Birds"  A little coloring and some punched out DSP and once again an easy tag to do. 

 
The Photopolymer stamps make this tag a cinch to make.  Some coloring, some sponging and can you say cute?  Oh and it wouldn't be a Christmas class if you didn't go home with some Dazzling Diamonds on you right?  We added some to the snow bank.

 
This is the inside!

 
Holiday Home is one of my Favorite stamp sets ever, and the framelits make it so simple.  Some of last years Washi Tape and another cute tag for your parcels. 
 
I have one more tag to show you but apparently I didn't take a picture of it so have to find it among the mess from yesterday and then take a pic.  Will do that tomorrow for you.   I have tons of things on my to do list today so I'm heading out to get some of them done!
 
Tag you're it hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment