Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Simple Cards for Christmas!

Hi there Stampers!

Today's post features some simple cards that I am doing for a Christmas Stamp a Stack in Stephenville!

Because we are making 12 cards in a couple of hours these cards must be easy to stamp and assemble.  I have a lot of the prep work done to make things easier,

Here is the first one -

 
This card is done with Garden Green card stock and some of last years DSP.  I used Crumb Cake for the star and cut it out with the star framelits.  The Santa sleigh comes from Holiday Home.  Added a banner and some Gold Glimmer at the bottom.  I like it a lot!

 
This one is done with the same layout but uses Cherry Cobbler for the base.  If you look closely at the star you will see on both of them I doodled around the edge.  I hope the ladies don't find this too stressful lol.

 
This card is done on Island Indigo card stock and I used black as my accent color.  The images are from Holiday Home and White Christmas.  I used Pool Party for the sponging and added a cut out to make the moon.  Sponged around it and then removed the circle and stamped Santa.  The PhotoPolymer stamps make this card a cinch to stamp.  I added a silver star to the top corner for some bling!   

 
I love the little bird skating from For the Birds.  He makes a lovely image for Christmas.  The background is done using the Acrylic Block E and Crumb Cake ink.  The image is stamped and then cut out with Oval Framelits.  The cut outs are once again from retired DSP.  I had a lot left over from last year and hate to see it go to waste lol.
 
So that's some of the projects I have been working on.  I hope you enjoyed these cards. 
 
Gotta run now and get cleaned up!  This room always seems to be a mess!
 
 
Stamping a Stack hugs!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment