Monday, March 30, 2015

Baby Shower Card!

Hello Everyone!

It has been awhile since I posted.  I have been sick since I got back from Ottawa, apparently the baby gave me the plague!  Seriously I had an infection in my lungs and have just been putting one foot in front of the other but not getting much accomplished. lol.

But I am better now and have a really cute share for you today.  Yesterday I attended a baby shower for one of my friend who will be a grandma very soon.

Of course I needed an over the top card right?  Can't just do one that was pretty ( I am such a show off) !   So I searched on the Internet and found a box card that I could use.  It was actually very easy to do.  So without further ado here is my share for today!


 
it stands up and is so cute.  I used Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight and Pink Pirouette card stock.  I also broke out an older stamp set called Two by Two!  And I loved all the pastel gorgeousness! 

 
This is a close up of the front.  The back of this card is the same.  I tucked a little card in the side with a verse and my name.

 
The is the top.  Love it!  What do you think???
 
That's it for me today I'm playing catch up with my to do lists!  Yes I have more than one! 
 
Just a bit of business to take care of first though - Sale A Bration is over on March 31, yes tomorrow so if you need or want to take advantage of this sale please contact me via e-mail at  inkinbythebay@nf.sympatico.ca or shop on my on line store at http://www.inkinbythebay.stampinup.net
 
Ok that's really all I have today so
 
Hurried hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment