Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Happy Easter!

Hi there Crafty ones!

I have busy knocking out Easter cards for my family and friends.  I got a batch out on Friday but I still have a few to do.  Not worried though cause I will hand deliver these when my sister and MIL come to the house for dinner Easter Sunday.  See I have a plan !


I had a couple of classes last weekend and we did one Easter card.  I decided to use the layout to make my Easter cards.  I broke out a retired set called Everybunny to send to my little Emily.  She loves bunnies and has two stuffed ones that are well loved.

So here is my share for today -

 
This card uses Butterfly Basics and Teeny Tiny Wishes.  I don't have a current Easter set at the moment but the flower in Butterfly Basics works well especially when paired with Elegant Eggplant and Garden Green with a Hello Honey Ribbon.  I used markers to color the flower.  And Happy Easter is cut out with the Banner Framelits.  In hindsight I should probably have changed the background to a more neutral color but I didn't so you are stuck with Melon Mambo blinding you.  sigh!!
 

 
This is Emily's Easter card.  See same layout but played a little with the elements.  Hope she likes it! 
 
 
I'm very busy today as it is the last day of Sale A Bration and I have several orders going out before the day is out!  lol.  It's not too late to order, you have until 9:00pm to get your order in.  I will not be doing orders after that time.  However you can place an on line order here  http://www.inkinbythebay.stampinup.net  until 12:00pm your time. 
 
Don't forget to check out the weekly deals and the clearance rack.  These can be added to your order and when you hit the $60.00 amount before taxes and shipping and handling, you can get a free product from the SAB catalog.
 
So have fun and enjoy!
 
Gonna run and get some more cards done. 
 
Hopping to it hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment