Friday, April 3, 2015

Another Everybunny card!

Hey there Stampers!

Today I am playing in the craft room.  Yes there are lots of other things to do but hey I don't want to do housework!  So card making it is!

I know you all understand my mind set, as I am sure if you have a day off from your real job you don't want to wash dishes and do laundry. lol

I have another Everybunny Card to share with you today.  I sent this one to my sister in Nova Scotia for Easter.  You may recognize the layout lol.  I found a layout I liked and am going with it.  Just changing up the stamp.

Hey if it ain't broken don't fix it right?   So have a look at today's card -

 
Stayed with the same colors, Garden Green, Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder and Pink Pirouette!  I did use the fern from Butterfly Basics to fill in the bottom.  I also broke out the Fringe scissors to make some grass just under the bunny. 

 
I stamped and colored the bunny and then fussy cut him out and popped him up with dimensionals.  The mushrooms were also cut out and popped up.  I added a small amount of Dazzling Diamonds to the egg and the mushrooms.  I used a retired itty bitty punch to do the flowers.  When I make cards for  my family I don't mind using retired products. 
 
But again any stamp will work so don't be caught up with current and retired. lol
 
I also have been working on a wedding shower banner!  I was commissioned to do a banner in Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette and Gold.  It is an East Indian wedding so they wanted lots of bling and gold.  I hope I managed to get it right.
 
Have a look and remember the pictures don't even come close to catching the gold and shimmer.  Sigh!
 
 
Unfortunately I can't get the whole banner in one picture so I thought maybe showing some of the elements will give you an idea of where I went with it.  I used the Big Shot to cut out the largest scallop oval.  I then used the Encore Gold ink pad to brush on some gold ink which I embossed with Gold Embossing Powder.  The next oval was punched out in Pink Pirouette. 


 
I used the swirl from Everything Eleanor, which I stamped off using Crumb Cake ink.  I also used the small flower and the larger one from that set.   I embossed the flowers in Gold Embossing powder.  I used the Bird Builder Punch and Garden Green to get the leaves.  In the center of the flowers I placed a Rhinestone.  I purchased the Build a Banner set last Christmas and I must say it has been used over and over.  I embossed the letters with Gold Embossing powder by pouncing Versamark over the letter stencils.  I used a Sponge Dauber for that.  Smaller than a sponge so you can control the stencilling. 


 
Another one of the words.

I used Gold foil and the Butterfly framelits from Butterfly Basics to make these beauties.  I used these butterflies to make a space between the words.  The larger one goes at the beginning and the smaller ones are between the words.


 
A look at the smaller flower from Everything Eleanor.




This is the larger Butterfly.  I used the smaller Butterfly framelit to go in the center and added some Bling by using Rhinestones. 

 
 
This is a picture of some of the banner.  It actually says - Come Have Tea with the Bride to Be!  It will be on two lines as it was too big for one banner.  So four words per string. 
 
What do you think?  It was a lot of work but I really enjoyed making it.  Now I just have three more banners to make for the same wedding.  lol.  But I have a bit of time so I'm not worried.
 
Long post today but I wanted you to see what I was up to. 
 
Springy Hugs!  And Happy Easter EveryBunny!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment