Monday, April 27, 2015

More Butterflies!

Good Day Readers,

Just wanted to report that Sunday's class "All About MOM!" was a success.  The ladies loved the cards and the mini Magazine card holder.  I so enjoyed your company!

I will be doing this class again and I will post the date later in the week. 

I just wanted to remind those of you who are on the fence about the Butterfly Basics Bundle, which include the Butterfly Thinlits, you have until the end of the month to order these and still receive a free Sale A Bration offering.


                  Our Butterflies Have Landed!



After a (very) long migration, the Butterflies Thinlits Dies have landed in our warehouse and are now available for purchase.Remember, you can take advantage of two special offers through April 30:
  1. Get the Butterflies Thinlits at a 15 percent discount--just $26.30!
  2. Buy any of the Butterflies Thinlits Bundles at the already-discounted price and choose one of three FREE Sale-A-Bration items (only available while supplies last)!
Believe me when I say if you order this set you will not be sorry!  In fact you may even send me a Thank You card!


So Today I want to tempt you again with some Butterfly Basics cards.  There are so many ways to use this set - It's another Lovely as a Tree set.  lol


 
This one is done in Pink Pirouette and Smoky Slate.  I used the Greeting from Apothecary Art!  With the addition of Dazzling Diamonds Glitter paper it literally sparkles.

 
The card base is Whisper White Naturals card stock.  The color of the ferns is Mossy Meadow and the butterfly and greeting are Blackberry Bliss.  Such a rich color.  The greeting is from the February Paper Pumpkin kit.
 

 
Close up of the largest butterfly in the framelits and how gorgeous is this?

 
 
 I have another card done with this set but I will show that to you all tomorrow.  Don't want to overwhelm you with all this wonderfullness! 
 
 
Have a good day (despite the fact that it is Monday)!   Chat with you tomorrow!
 
Sparkley Hugs!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment