Thursday, April 23, 2015

All About MOM! Finished!

Hi there Stampers,

Well I finally got my choices narrowed down for my Sunday All About MOM! class.  Believe me when I say it was a hard decision.  I just can't stop making cards with Butterfly Basics.

I'm on Fire!  I have made over 20 cards in the last seven days.  Usually I just make one or two a day but seriously people, this set is over the moon functional. (and did I mention beautiful?)

So here is my share for today -  (since I didn't post yesterday I am giving you a lot to look at today )


 
Here is the KIT!  A mini Magazine card holder (instructions may be found HERE
 
The class consists of six cards, two each of three designs, a Mini Magazine Holder, six stamped envelopes and a small baggie for your stamps (not provided lol)

 
This one is so simple and pretty.  Because Stampin' Up! has decided to allow orders for Butterfly Basics to have a free Sale A Bration item, I can show you this pretty.  The paper behind it is Irresistibly Yours.  Free when you order this stamp set and matching Framelits.  I know, how great is this?
 

 
Another one done in Lavender
 
 
 
This card is done in Pool Party and Crumb Cake.  Lovin the simplicity!
 
 

 
The Mini Magazine Holder. 

 
Everything tucked inside.  A great gift for Mom or even for yourself lol.  The third card I chose was on the previous post so just scroll down. 
 
 
What do you think?  I chose these cards because of their beauty and wow factor.  Also because we have a lot to do on Sunday and I need my stampers to feel relaxed and not rushed to finish. 
 
Basically in Love with Butterflies hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment