Wednesday, April 22, 2015

It's All About MOM!

Good Day my Lovelies!


Today's post is All About MOM!  I promised you a little peek at what I am working on for this Sunday's class.

We will be making 6 beautiful cards and a Mini Magazine holder to put them in.  A wonderful gift for your mom or a lovely holder for your cards.

While the class is about mom, I am sensitive to the fact that some of us no longer have our moms with us so all the greetings can be swapped out for Birthday cards or Sympathy.  But rest assured this is not a man card class.  Oh no, lots of Beautiful Butterflies and Pastel Colours everywhere lol.  Just the kind of cards I love to make!

This class will feature Butterfly Basics found in the Mini Occasions catalog that is current until June.  These Butterflies have been in Back order but are now available for ordering and I can't tell you how excited I am to ink this set up.

I think we may have another Lovely as a Tree stamp set on our hands folks.  Oh yeah!  This tree set has been around for about 13 years and continues to make an appearance every year.  lol.  So I am hoping that this set and the matching framelits will do the same.  Please, Please, pretty Please!

Here is one of the cards that we will be making on Sunday - (and yes I know there are four in the picture lol)

 
This is one of the cards I have chosen for this class.  It will be your choice of color.  Or you can make just this one card.  Again your choice!
 
 

 
This card uses Whisper White as the card base and then Pink Pirouette as the accent color.  The Butterfly and Sentiment are inked up with  Melon Mambo.  The Flowers are stamped in Crumb Cake.  With the addition of a few rhinestones we have a simple but elegant card.

 
Same card - Daffodil Delight and Hello Honey.  Calypso Coral for the greeting.

 
Pool Party and Island Indigo!  (not sure which one is my fav.  Hard to choose)

 
Wisteria Wonder and Elegant Eggplant! 
 
 
So what do you think?  Want to come to this class?  Just let me know and I will reserve a place for you.  More details on this class can be found Here  on my business website!
 
 
Flighty Hugs!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment