Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Almost Time for Goodbyes!

Hi there Stampers,

Today's order of business is to let you all know that Stampin' Up! has released their Retired products list.

 
 
 
April 21-June 2, 2015 (or while supplies last)We're saying goodbye to retiring products from the 2014-2015 annual catalogue, but before we do, we're giving everyone an opportunity to order their favourites with discounts up to 50 percent off retail. Retiring products will only be available until June 2, or while supplies last, so now's a great time to get them before they're gone!
 
*Note: Due to high demand for retiring stamps, we'll keep producing retiring stamps until May 26 (not accessories-accessories are only while supplies last).
 
to View the Retired List please click -
 
DOWNLOAD RETIRING LIST
Sortable Excel
PDF File
 
 
The ordering system is busy, please be patient
 
While I will be losing some of my favorite stamp sets, at this time of the year,  I always look forward to the new pretties that will be coming our way. 
 
I will be back tomorrow with some lovely projects for Mother's Day! 
 
Have fun shopping I know I will.  And now I am heading to my craft room to see what stamps and accessories I will be using for the next month until they are gone. lol. 
 
Busy hugs!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment