Thursday, April 16, 2015

Thank You Card Done!

Hello Friends,

I have a little news concerning the Butterfly Basics stamp set!  This is one of the best selling bundles in the Mini Occasions Catalog and has been off the ordering list.

Here is what Stampin' Up! has to say about it -



Butterflies Thinlits Update

April 15, 2015 We have received notice from our supplier that the container with the Butterflies Thinlits Dies was finally unloaded from the ship; however, there is a shortage of trucks, which has delayed the container being picked up. We have secured a truck to pick up the container, and, as of now, it is scheduled to be delivered to Stampin' Up! on Friday. We will post an update as soon as they are available. Thank you for your patience and flexibility as we continue to await their arrival!



Update on Butterflies Thinlits and a Special Offer!

 
April 10, 2015 Like you, we sincerely hoped that the Butterflies Thinlits Dies would arrive in time for Sale-A-Bration, and when that didn’t happen, again like you, we hoped they would be here in time for our Free Shipping promotion. Unfortunately, that was not the case.


We realize you and your customers may be disappointed you were not able to purchase the Thinlits in time to receive Sale-A-Bration rewards--especially in the discounted bundles. Therefore, from the day Butterflies Thinlits are again available through April 30, we are bringing you two special offers:
  1. Get the Butterflies Thinlits at a 15 percent discount--just $26.30!
  2. Buy any of the Butterflies Thinlits Bundles at the already-discounted price and choose one of three FREE Sale-A-Bration items (only available while supplies last)!


So Whoo Hoo for this news!  I will be placing an order around the end of the month so if you want to take advantage of this offer please go to my online store HERE   or contact me at inkinbythebay@nf.sympatico.ca and I will place this order for you. 


Okay business over and on to the card I have for you today!

This will be my Thank You cards for this month so if you placed an order recently, either through me or online this beauty will be yours. lol

 
I used Pool Party for the card base and Crumb Cake as my accent color.  I found this card on Pintrest and decided I liked it enough to re-create it for my stampers.  A simple design but so lovely.

 
I used my Big Shot to cut two sizes of hearts.  Then I stamped the little bird from the For The Birds Stamp set with Chocolate Chip ink.  I then colored the bird in with a Pool Party marker and a Crumb Cake marker.  The little heart is done in Real Red. 

I also scored all around the art piece at 1/4"  to make a frame for the sentiment and hearts.  Do you love it?  When I case a card exactly it means I REALLY like it lol.  It is very seldom I don't change something up!
 
 
I have a  new card for you coming up tomorrow and it's all mine!  Story on that tomorrow! 
 
Thanking you Hugs! 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment