Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Bokeh and Butterfly Basics!

Hi there Stampers,

How are you doing today?  Things here are still good and I have been slowly getting my mojo back!

Recently I did the Bokeh technique and I must say I love this look.  It is one of the cooler backgrounds for sure.

I am still using Spring colors even though some days here you would think it was still winter.  So -Much -  Snow -  left.  I will have to add a picture to this post to let you see.  Why should I be the only one suffering? 

Here is my share for today -


The colors I chose were Wisteria Wonder and Coastal Cabana.  I love these two colors together!  I had Butterfly Basics sitting on my desk and the flower was calling to me lol.  I used markers to color in the flower and leaves and sponged lightly over the whole piece to take off some of the whiteness.  I paired it with a Coastal Cabana Oval that I sponged also and added some retired ribbon. 

The greeting is from one of the past Paper Pumpkin kits!  This greeting was for a Birthday but I think it is a good sentiment for anytime.


Here is a little close up of the details.  Simple card but WOW colors.


Also thought I would actually do a note card from the Paper Pumpkin set, Sew You in almost the way they suggested.  Still resisting the Sewing as you can see.  lol.


Sew hope you enjoyed today's post!  Oh almost forgot to show you a picture of my view from the craft room window.  here you go -




Yup, no shortage of the white stuff!  And although you don't see it because I am shooting the pic from above these banks are still 5 feet high!  I know because I can just see over the top of them when standing alongside.  Crazy huh?


Longing for grass hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment