Sunday, April 12, 2015

Still Mixin' It Up!

Hey There Readers!

As the title suggests, I'm still playing with the March Paper Pumpkin kit!  For some reason this kit is intriguing me.

I have been checking out other projects and came across this one on the web the other day!  I can't claim that it's my idea but I liked it so much I decided to re-create it and play with the front and make that original.

Have a look at project three -

 
I took the note card and made a two sided gift card holder (or it could make a really nice idea for a business card holder)  I added the Happy Birthday in Memento Black ink!  Colored in the You in Calypso Coral and added a bit of Dazzling Diamonds to the O.   I punched out the flower using the Petite Petals punch and sponged it with Daffodil ink and added a candy dot in Coral.
 

 
All I did was fold the ends up towards the middle of the note card and then cut 1/4" of both ends.  Then I came in with a 1" circle punch and made a little slot.  I will stick the gift card on with a mini glue dot because there is not quite enough space to glue it down. 

 
I used Calypso Coral card stock and the Age Awareness stamp set to make the inside greetings.  But you could actually write something or use one of your Birthday stamps to make this work for you.
 
 
Hope you like this project and I have one more for you so stay tuned. 
 
Gifty hugs!
 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment