Saturday, May 2, 2015

Day Three is Happening!

Hey there Stampers!


Yes Day Three is happening now!  For those of you who have just joined us (I'm sure there are a few new readers lol)  I have been showcasing a retiring stamp set called "For the Birds".

Check out the previous posts for inspiration.  This is a cute, cute, cute set! 

Well now that I have  you  up to speed - here you go - DAY THREE -

 
 
This card used Naturals White card stock (retiring) for the base and Crumb Cake card stock as the Background.  I used some of the Irresistibly Yours Designer Paper and sponged Calypso Coral and Crushed Curry ink on them to get the rich color you see here.  I added some Birthday Bash DSP for one of the strips.  The little birdie was cut out using the Big Shot and the Circle Framelits.  I paper pierced the circle.   I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it in with the matching markers.
 
I added a Gold Glimmer Paper heart and some Linen Thread.  I tied a bow and then cut the middle of the Bows.  The card and the elements were sponged with Crumb Cake to add that something extra.
 
 
This was a simple and quick card to make and now you go and try it!  I'm sure there has been something on this blog in the last couple of days that will get you fired up!  I would love to see your take on my cards, so send me some Pictures.
 
Thinking of you - Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment