Saturday, May 2, 2015

Saying So Long!

Hi there friends,

With the new Catalog from Stampin' Up! about a month away, I thought I would take time to pay homage to the sets that are my favorites and that are retiring of course !

First up is the fabulous stamp set "For the Birds".  I love the cute little images in this set and also the sentiments at go with it.  I plan on keeping this one for my own personal use!  lol.

Over the next couple of days I will be featuring this set. 


So here we go

DAY ONE!



This card is done in Perfect Plum.  I used the Irresistibly Yours Designer Paper for the background.  Thought I would keep this one monochromatic.  I had the circle framelits out on my desk and well it just fell into place.  lol.   I colored the little birdies in with my blender pen and of course Perfect Plum ink.  I punched out several hearts using the Hearts Border Punch.  Then I scattered them around like confetti.  I used the Happy Heart embossing folder to emboss the largest circle and a Banner framelit to cut out my sentiment.


 
Here is a close up of the main image.  I also added some White Bakers Twine to the back for added dimension. 
 
What do you think?  It's cute, right?
 
 
So that's it for me today!
 
Perfect Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment