Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Happy Canada Day!

Hello Everyone!

I have been AWOL but I have been busy..  Over the next week or so I will show you what has been keeping me occupied.


Today is July 1st and in Canada that is a big deal.  It's Officially a holiday and so I made a banner.  I have it hung up between two trees in front of my trailer.  But I took a pic with my IPad as I forgot my camera home.  So here is the pic on the wall at my home. lol

If I can figure how to upload another pic to this post I will show you the other pic. Normally I am more computer savvy than this but this time I'm stumped.  In fact I can't even access the bottom of this pic.  go figure!  So all the blah blah blah will be at the top of the post.

I used Real Red card stock and Crumb Cake for the banner.  I added Whisper White for the letters.  I have a maple leaf stamp that was retired and I embossed the banner in Gold Embossing powder.  then I fussy cut out a couple of leaves to decorate the banner.  The die I used was also retired this year when the new catalog came on line.  I will still keep it cause it is really functional for these banners.

So that's it for me today!  Happy Canada Day all!

Celebratory hugs!



No comments:

Post a Comment