Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Holiday Catalogue is here!

Hey there Stampers,

The new Stampin' Up! Holiday catalogue is now on line.  EEK!  It's gojus!  I have been a really bad girl and ordered almost everything.  Shhh!  Don't tell the hubby!  You will find the catty on the right hand side of this post.  Please feel free to browse!

I have been working on a couple of new projects but one of them I can't post until a birthday has passed.  She reads my blog and I don't want to spoil the surprise.

But since I can't blog and not give you something to look at I quickly made a card.  I will probably send it to my daughter.  Who by the way is a seriously amazing mommy.

Emily is thriving and getting so big.  Spending time with her this summer was priceless and I can't wait to go back and see how much she has changed yet again.

Anyhoo!  On to my share -

 
Recently I ordered the new Whisper White heavy weight card stock but haven't had time to play with it.  I decided to take it out for a test run.  I am very pleased with the quality of this card stock.  I decided to punch out a few random stars and make this card very simple.  I was going to leave the stars just cutouts but decided to add some bling to them by adding some Glimmer Paper.
 
I still have some of the Sale a Bration DSP left over (that stuff goes a looong way)  so used the Star Framelits and cut out two different sizes.    I sponged it with Tempting Turquoise ink and made the tail of the star using a new stamp set called Crazy About You!
 
While in Ottawa the Perseid Meter Shower was in full swing and one of the last evenings I was there Carrie and I drove out to the country around 12:30 am and had a look.  We had a lot of fun and saw a few streaks of the shower before the sky clouded over.  So I thought this card would remind her of our evening. 

 
Here is a little close up of the main element!
 
Well thanks for putting up with me for another post.  Have fun shopping!  (I know I did)
 
Starry Hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment