Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Happy Halloween to Emily!

Hey there stampers!

How are we all doing?  I had such a fun afternoon today I just had to share it with you all.

I decided to send Emily a Halloween card because although she is only three now, Halloween has made a huge impact on her life.  She went out last year as Olaf and was adorable.  Since then she is into Monsters, Vpires (Vampires) and Bats and of course Witches, ghosts and assorted Halloween decorations.  This has been going on ALL YEAR!  It's so cute and funny!

So I decided to send Emily a Halloween Card and of course it has to feature a witch as this year she will be going in a witch costume.  The card features some very fussy punch art, but it turned out so much better than I had hoped.

I found this punch art witch on Pintrest so will not take credit from another creative person.  I did take some liberties though so, I guess it is some of me. lol.

Have a look at what I made -






My card turned into a Door Hanger!  Lol.  Thought that it was a cool idea for her room.  Lots of retired punches and lots of glue.  


Here is a closer look at the punch art.  I love how it turned out.  I hand drew the face.  Love the little mouth as it really reminds me of Emily.  She has a quirky smile sometimes.  


Cutest Pumpkin in the patch!  


What do you think?  I would like to thank Kim Score for the idea and all the hard work it must have taken to figure it all out.!



That's it for me today I have to fly!

Punchy hugs!



No comments:

Post a Comment