Friday, October 9, 2015

TGIF And I really mean it!

Hi there Stampers!

Thank goodness it is Friday 'cause I don't think I can handle another week like this one.  I have been working all week on some craft sale goodies and banners and oh loads of other things.

I have some orders that I am trying to catch up with and one of them if for some banners.  I have two more to do so stay tuned.

Today's post is one of the banners and it is for a little baby girl who is only four months old.  The Grandmother wanted it done in Pink and Purple.  I tried to make a banner that would grow with the little one so didn't use cutie punch art.  lol.

I went with Butterflies and Flowers.  Wait until you see it!

Here you go -


I used Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant, Pink Pirouette and Melon Mambo for my colour choices.  I did the letters in Silver Glimmer paper, after all what girl doesn't like her bling.  


These are the spacers.  I used Watercolour Wings and Petite Petals and the Build a Bird punch for the leaves.  I added another Silver Butterfly cut out in Silver Glimmer Paper.  Rhinestones are centered in the flowers.  Very girly and glittery.



A close up of the Flowers.


A close up of the Butterfly.  Done in Pink Pirouette, Wisteria Wonder and Elegant Eggplant ink.  Hard to see the glitter of the added butterfly.  But if you click on the picture you will be able to see it better.

The other two banners will be for boys!  You just know I'm gonna have trouble with that lol.  Had to do the Angel's one first!

So that's my post for today!  Did I make it pretty?  Let me know your thoughts!

Butterfly Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment