Saturday, October 24, 2015

Wrappin' it Up!

Hello there Stampers!

I hope you  have been enjoying the posts!  Thanks Colleen for the Wine Necktie post!  From here on in I will call it a Wine Necktie!

One of my demonstrators and myself will be participating in a Craft Sale at the Pepsi Center on December 5th.  I have been busy creating stocking stuffers and gift card holders and wrapping up candy etc.  Having so much fun doing this.  I have been using some of my retired craft supplies and some of my retired stamps.

I have found that I am enjoying the older sets.  And over the next couple of weeks I will be showing you a few of the projects I have worked on.  But today I have a super cute post using almost all current product.  It didn't start that way, it just evolved.  Love it!  Have a look -


I know you are all familiar with our new Christmas Designer Series Paper called Home For Christmas!  So this is what I started with!


Yes, I did, I cut out all the deer on one sheet!  I know, I've lost it right?  It was not too bad and now that they are all cut I can use them as I want.  So really pleased to have done all of them instead of one at a time lol.




Recently I ordered these bags with an idea to use them for Christmas goodies!  They are on Page 151 of the new catalog and are called Sketched Dots Tag a Bag gift bags.  I really like them and wish I had purchased more.  They are a little translucent and I love the way they fold !  I broke out the Christmas Cuties stamp set and went to work.  


I did use a retired medallion die for the top.  I added Mint Patties to the bag, folded the top and stapled it shut.  Then I folded the Medallion over the top.  I used the new Cotton Paper on Page 148 because it is so flexible.  It is a step up from Tissue Paper.  

I added  Tip Top Taupe Lace Ribbon and tied it on the top.  I then used Linen thread to tie the tag on the top of the bag.  I used the Silver Glimmer Paper for the tag and coloured the the Angel in Pool Party, Tempting Turquoise, Soft Suede and Blushing Bride.  Popped her up on Dimensionals.  Love this look.  Now you know why I wish I had more lol.


Here I used a paper doily to over lap the top and I used candy bars that I wrapped in Christmas Paper.  Added a Watermelon Wonder Tag and Ribbon.  Added a retired snowflake in Silver Glimmer Paper and one of the cute Deer.  Bamm!  Done!


Same thing just a different Deer!


Going through my UFO box I came across these skates already cut and coloured.  Yay for me...  So I added Cucumber Crush Lace ribbon and a circle in the same colour and popped up the skates.  The flip side on all of these says - To:  From:


Well that's my share for today!  Hope you enjoyed it!

Crushing on this project hugs!





No comments:

Post a Comment