Thursday, March 17, 2016

Pinterest or Original, Part 2

Hi, everyone!

It's the Blog Hogger back with another game of "Pinterest or Original"! For those of you who didn't see the posting from yesterday, here's how the game works: I post a picture of a card and you decide if I CASEd (Copy-And-Share-Everything) it from Pinterest or if I came up with the design all by myself. Easy, right?

Let's start with this sweet little number from a guest stamper. Lisa outfitted this card with darling green-striped designer paper, as well as Basic Black and Whisper White cardstock. For added interest she threw in a couple of adorable hand-cut flowers outlined in Black Stazon and coloured with a touch of Wisteria Wonder ink. (Seriously, if I didn't know I was talking about a card, I'd be wanting to buy the dress! lol)


So, Pinterest or Original, folks?

This one is a definite original, and a beautiful one at that! Thanks, Lisa!

Card number two features the trendy Balloon Celebration stamp set, and mixes in some bright colours to give it an extra pop! Let's face it, folks. Balloons are so in this year! :)


And the burning question? Pinterest or Original?

This one is another original, made by me this time. I had great fun popping up the balloons and having them "float" outside the box! lol

Our last card is a vision in Elegant Eggplant! Featuring a plethora of balloons slathered in Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, this little number will attract the interest of anyone who loves sparkles! lol


Pinterest or Original?

This one is a Pinterest CASE! The original can be found here: http://chloscraftcloset.blogspot.ca/2015/12/balloon-builder-birthday-card.html. In this case, I honestly think Chloe Evans did it better. Not only do I like the look of her card better, her photography aces mine also and shows the Iridescent Ice glittering in the foreground.

And that concludes another round of "Pinterest or Original"! I've had fun playing this game with you and hopefully you've enjoyed it too.

Original hugs,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment