Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Shimmer Paint video and Number one!

Good day everyone! Today's post is a new video showing how to make your own shimmer spray. I have had quite a few ladies ask me how to do it and what I used so I thought a video might be the ticket. Shimmer Paint is on Page 195 of the IBC (Idea Book and Catalog). It comes in three different types - Champagne Mist, Frost White and Platinum. I find the Champagne Mist the best one for this spray!

Shimmer Mist How to!


Also today I received a beautiful card in the mail from my upline Kay Smith in St. John's.  Here is a pic for you.
 She used my Favorite set " Just Believe", Rose Red, Certainly Celery and Whisper White card stock.  A little bit of Dazzling Diamonds and a rhinestone for bling.  I love it.
But the best part was inside.  Yes thanks to all of my good friends I am #1 again last month.  Thank you all so much for your support! 
Well that's it for today folks (reminds me of Loony Toons) bdatt datt datt's That's all folks!  hahaha
Shimmery Hugs for all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment