Wednesday, March 23, 2011

April Thank you notes (as Promised)

Good Day Inky People!  I am in Ottawa and bushed but happy.  I forgot to post my April thank you cards as I promised on Sunday so I am doing so now.  I hope you will forgive me! lol  We (my daughter and I) spent the day shopping for a wedding dress today.  Ok this was not nearly as hard as I thought it was going to be.  I'm pretty sure that the second dress she tried on is going to be the one.  She looks so good in everything.  It is going to be such a hard decision.  Tomorrow we are headed for Toronto for a couple of days.  I  will be shopping for my dress there and we will be looking at some more wedding gowns. (but I think this is a waste of time personally.) 

I will be posting again this week but I guess it won't be until Sat.  I have a new video for you!

 Today's pic shows my April thank you notes.   I am using a set that I have not used very much it's called "Awash with Flowers".  I had to do 30 of these so they had to be simple lol.  But they look like spring to me, I like them.  If you purchased product this month then this is what you will be getting from me

Don't forget the contest I announced - Starting March 22nd and running until April 5th.  If you place  an order either on - line at my Stampin' Up! website or e-mail me  you will be entered into a draw for a stamp set worth $40.00.

Well that's it for me tonight so I will be chatting with you later  

No comments:

Post a Comment