Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Guest Stamper

Good day Stampers!  Today as I promised I have a Guest Stamper!  Her name is Wilhelmena Hardy and she has been a stamper for about two years now.  Wilhelmena cased this card from one she saw on Splitcoast stampers.  I too find inspiration from this source every so often.  The card she chose is this one....
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1940676?&what=keywords&si=weddingbridegroom

Wilhelmena made this card for her father's friends who are celebrating their 50th Wedding Anniversary.  I love how this turned out.  Wonderful job Wilhelmena!
If you have a project you would like to see featured here please e-mail me and I would be delighted to showcase your talent. 

Well I guess that's it for today.  DD is leaving tomorrow and I still have so much to do for her wedding.  This week went so fast and was so much fun.  I will miss her when she goes.  But I have had three lovely weeks with her and she will be home again in Aug for her wedding.  Gosh my baby is getting married.  It sounds so strange to say that.  Still seems a bit surreal. 

I will try to get another video or photo tutorial done for Thursday or Friday.  Please stay tuned!   Pearlized hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment