Thursday, April 14, 2011

Number Three

Good Day Stampers!  Well it's Thursday and I am all alone.  I miss my DD.  She left yesterday and while I am used to her not being around it doesn't take much time to get used to having her around.

 Just because it is raining here doesn't mean I have to have a dull card - no siree! Today's card is Number Three in the Four Frames Series. Not much stamping but loads of personality!



Not a really great pic but hey I have to be bad at something sometimes right?
 
 I used the Eyelet Border punch and Pear Pizzazz c/s and Peach Parfait c/s with the Paisley Prints DSP.


 Cut out the Peach Parfait c/s with the border punch and glued the DSP to the front using a small amount of snail tape. 
 Ran the front of the card through the Big Shot with the Finial Press embossing folder
 Turned over the peach parfait c/s and found the center and then drew a triangle on the back of the c/s.  Then I cut to the point to make a V
 Peeled off the DSP and moved it up on the c/s to give a little border on the bottom.  Trimmed the top to fit.  Added a Pumpkin Taffeta ribbon to the top and glued all to the card.
 Punched out the frame with the bird - once in Always Artichoke and once in Not quite Navy ink.  I used Peach Parfait for the On your B-day sentiment. 

Punched out the sentiment using the Designer Label punch.  I cut out the bird on the other stamped image and adhered it to the first one using Dimensionals.  Added two more dimensionals to the back of the punched out image and placed it a little to the right.  (see pic for placement)

What do you think?  I like it. 

Well that's it for today I am cutting it close and need to start supper.  I have been away/busy for so long I forget that DH has to eat.  I don't know why he can't cook for himself but hey that's the routine so I guess I'll go with it. 
Little birdie kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment