Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I'm BAACK!!!




Good day stampers! Yes it is me - C'est moi! (A throwback from my time in Montreal) lol.  I got to use my high school french - Tres cool!  I have a new photo tutorial for you today. As advertised and promised the new Four Frames stamp set and the new totally gojus Paisley Print DSP. OMG the pic's don't do this paper justice. Anyway enough with the blathering. Here we go....
 Supplies used - Cajun Craze c/s, Big shot and Elegant Lines embossing folder, Pumpkin Pie taffeta ribbon, mini glue dots, scallop border punch and decorative label punch , Cajun craze ink, Always Artichoke ink and blender pen and Watercolor paper.
 Assembling supplies and if you look this set is so new I haven't put it together yet lol.
 Cut out the border with the punch. and ran through the BS using only about half of the page in the folder.
 Stamped the label on with Stazon Black ink cause I have to use the blender pen and I don't want the ink to smudge.  (Stazon is permanent ink)
 Colored in the rose with Cajun Craze ink and used the marker to get a good supply of ink on the lid.  Rushing, rushing to get this in on deadline so you can get it today......
 Did the leaves with Always artichoke ink and blender pen
 Wanted to use the thank you stamp and decided to stamp in Cajun Craze ink and punch out with the small oval punch but scrapped that cause it was still too large.
 Decided to stamp on the label directly,  much better I think.
Made a bow with the Pumpkin Pie Taffeta ribbon and decided to curl the ends and kinda drape them over the bare spots.  I like the look.  I used the mini glue dots to hold down the ends of the ribbon.  And Voila it's a new card for you!

I have not even cleaned up the house or unpacked and I am up in my craft room creating a new card for you.  Am I nuts or dedicated.?  Only you can answer that question but the poll is open until 12:00pm tomorrow.
Leave a comment - I like them alot!  Paisley printed just for you!  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment