Friday, April 29, 2011

My Birthday is coming - it's Official!

Good day everyone!  My masculine SAS went well and we had so much fun.  Sorry you missed it.  DH has arrived home and apparently does not have to go back to St. John's for another weeks work.  Today we got our trailer out of storage so I guess Big Falls is not too far away.  And guess what else is not too far away?  That's right - my Birthday!!!  It's Official cause I got this card in the mail from Stampin' Up! the best company in the world to work with!!!! 


Stampin' Up is giving me an additional discount on a large ticket item for my B-day!  How awesome is that?  This card was generated through My Digital Studio.  This is a digital program for your computer that features loads of your favorite stamps, ink colors and DSP etc.  They will even print it out for you and when you get your pages back you can add to them to make them 3 D.  Very cool!  I haven't invested in this program yet but it is on my radar! 

Don't forget stampers there is only one day left in the Spring is Blossoming Promotion and only one day left to order from the Occasions Mini.  Also you will receive in your mail boxes sometime early next week the new Summer Mini!  You should have received it today but I guess with Easter last week and Good Friday being a holiday the mail is a little delayed.  Oh well,  Delayed Gratification is good for the soul.

That's it for today folks.  I will be announcing my Birthday Bash details next week so stay tuned!!  Hugs and candle light for you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment