Thursday, April 28, 2011

Totally Tool Stamp a Stack card

Good day everyone!   Well it's pouring here in Corner Brook, Newfoundland and I really am glad I don't have to go anywhere today.  I have a Stamp a Stack here at the house dealing with masculine cards.  I had a busy day yesterday with consults for wedding invites and scrapbook classes so the day flew by.  Since I had little or nothing done for my SAS I was pushed to stay up half the night.  Thank goodness my DH is out of town.  I would never have gotten away with a 2:00am night otherwise lol. 

But I did design three cards for the SAS and got all but one cut for the class.  Had a 2 hour scrapbook class this morning and now am rushing around trying to get everything done.  Anyway I used a stamp set called "Totally Tool"  This set is custom made for the other half of the population.  I was up in my room last night and decided to borrow some duct tape.  I know it's a strange thing to borrow and my poor neighbour was totally puzzled but lookee what I did -

Yep it's gojus I know!!!  I took Basic Grey for my card base and then used Pacific point for the accent color.  I ripped (yes I did) the card stock and used Night of Navy to get the darker color on the "rips".  I then "Patched" up the card with the duct tape.  The silver duct tape works well with the Basic Grey c/s.  I really like how this turned out.  Very manly!  Which is what I was aiming for.  Well that's it for today ladies!  Have a great day and don't forget to STICK to stampin'.   I'm gonna rip off a hug for you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment