Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I'm Free (well almost)

Mark this date on your calendar folks, it will go down in my history book as the day I FINALLY mailed out the wedding invites.  Yes I've gone Postal! 

Yes you heard me right they're done.  I feel so free.  hahaha. 

 Just a few of them
 The inside
At this point I still had a few left to do but at least I could see the light at the end of the tunnel!  Thanks Debbie for your help. 

Sorry I have not been blogging lately but I came down with a stomach virus and have been under the weather (in bed) for about three days.  Still a little fragile but on the mend.  It was a hard couple of days but I managed. 

I am heading on a road trip tomorrow to spend time with the lovely ladies in
Baie Verte.  I have a full evening planned for them and can't wait.  They always treat me so good that it is hard to leave.  That and they hide the keys to my car!!!  Are you ready for me Michelle?  I will be back home again on Thursday. 

Stay tuned for my Birthday Bash announcement tomorrow. 

By now you will have received your Summer Mini in the mail.  This mini catty is packed with loads of goodies for you.   If you haven't received one of these then go to my Stampin' Up! website and look under promotions and download your catalog today.  http://www.inkinbythebay.stampinup.com/

I also received my goodies from the new Summer mini on Friday but with not feeling up to par they have been sitting on my desk lonely and unloved.  I am going to remedy that later on today.  I will have a new card for you tomorrow with a picture tutorial. 

Got to run!  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment