Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Birthday Bash

Good Rainy morning everyone!   Now announcing the arrival of a Birthday!  Yep my B-Day is rapidly approaching (and no cracks about getting old hear?) and once again I am offering all my loyal stampers a discount.   That's right it's my birthday and I am giving you a gift.  For three days May 11, 12 and 13th call and place an order with me and I will pay the shipping and handling. 


Also you are invited over for cake and coffee or other libation depending on your personal preferences lol.  Drop by on May 12th and make this card and possibly one more to be announced  and wish me a Happy Birthday!  Just let me know if you can make it so I have enough cake for everyone.
 This is a preview of the new single stamp called "Sail Away" from the new Summer Mini that was just released.  I saw something like this done with the Uncharted Territory stamp set and thought it would work well with this stamp also.  So I can't take credit for the design this time.  I will be doing this card in Baie Verte tonight with all the fabulous stampers there.  Can you say "Road Trip"!!!
A close up of the glitter.

I know that I promised a photo tutorial today but there was a little family drama last night and I didn't get it done for you so tomorrow there will be a tutorial on how I made this card.   
Sailing away to get packed to go and Watery kisses for you all!  OOH sounds sloppy!


No comments:

Post a Comment