Tuesday, April 19, 2011

New class listing

Over the last four months some of you have purchased markers and other items associated with the markers. To show my appreciation I am offering a class to show you marker techniques and how to use aqua painters etc.


This class will take place at Wilhelmena Hardy's in Stephenville on Tuesday April 26th at 7:00pm. We will not be making any cards at this class but you will learn lots about the markers. This class is free to those who have purchased markers recently as they will be using their own products and there will be a small fee $5.00, for those of you who wish to join us and will be using my products. For those who RSVP I will send a list of products needed for the marker class.
As usual this class is first come first served. Class size is limited but if you were on the fence about the markers this is the class for you. After the class you will receive in your e-mail a list of techniques and tips for markers as my gift to you.

Hope you can join us.  Please e-mail me to RSVP!  Space is limited.

For my Corner Brook Stampers, I will also be hosting this class in the very near future.  DH is supposed to be going out of town for two weeks just after Easter.  I'm just waiting on confirmation of the dates before announcing your class.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment