Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Quick sit down!!!

Good day Stampers.  I hope everyone is sitting down.  I wouldn't want anyone hurting themselves by falling over in shock.  I am posting again.  Three days in a row, and two posts yesterday.  I know what's up with me!   Even I can't believe it. 

I have a Stamp a Stack tonight and I had four of the cards done and cut but was talking with the hostess and she said she hoped I was doing an Easter Card and one for Father's day!  Needless to say I said yes - (don't read this Christine!) but I really didn't have one for Easter and I had yet to design one for Father's Day.  So last night in the middle of working on a project for a video for you all, I had to design an Easter card.  This is what I came up with. 
 I used the Scallop Square die for the big Shot as my background and the Springtime Vintage DSP along with the "Flower for all Seasons" stamp set.  I quite like it.  I really didn't have a set specifically for Easter but I think this works nicely don't you?

The next card for Christine's SAS is for Father's day and although I have King of the Grill and Lovely as a Tree, I was looking for something different.  Fortunately for me, my good friend Debbie, had just ordered this set called "Uncharted Territory" and it was only delivered the other day.  What a good friend she is.  I didn't even know I needed this set - talk about physic!  So even before she could play with it I thought I would do a sample card so she could see what could be done with this set and to make sure the rubber wasn't broken :O)
I used a very masculine color combo here and really out of my comfort zone!  More Mustard, Cajun Craze and Pacific Point!   But I am really happy with how it turned out.  This would also make a lovely B-Day card for the man in your life. 

 The new Summer Mini will be in your mailboxes in a few short days and there is a wonderful set in it for the men in your life.  There is also a single stamp of a sail boat which is quite affordable and as usual very versatile.  I actually have that stamp coming in a week or so which means you will be seeing some things done with that stamp and a few other goodies that I couldn't live without!

As for the project I am working on well I guess you will have to check in tomorrow cause it's not ready yet....but here is a clue.   It will be my table favors for Easter Sunday using the Build a Blossom stamp set and the co-ordinating punch!   Hahaha got your curosity up have I?   Oceans of hugs for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment