Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Tisket a Tasket - a Build a Blossoms Basket!

Well Ladies I have missed the deadline for mail out for today's post but at least you can look at my new video on how to Build a Blossom Basket now or wait for it in you e-mail tomorrow. lol  The video took much longer to upload than I had hoped.  I don't know if it is my connection of the length of this video.  But done is done.!!  Now have yourself a good laugh by watching it and apparently the silly movie saved the wrong intro cause it starts over twice.   I just can't go back and edit this now I just don't have the time.  Please forgive me for the mistakes....

So Ladies here it is in all it's glory.   I apologize for the music in the background,  I forgot to turn off the radio upstairs.  I like to work to music,  I get a lot more done than I do with the TV on.  I have a guest stamper for tomorrow but I will be taking the Easter weekend off from posting as I am going to have company for Easter Sunday dinner and need to get some cooking/baking done.  Blossoming Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment