Saturday, May 7, 2011

Another Road Trip!

Good Day everyone!   Sorry for not posting very much this week but if you have been keeping tabs on me you will already know I have been a busy girl.  Lots of out of town work and now with Mother's Day on top of me - well suffice to say I'm not on top of things at the moment.  In fact I only just realized that I haven't even posted a girly/mother's day card in weeks.  What up with that?  In fact I have been doing so many masculine cards lately that I think I see some hair growing on my upper lip!  Oh wait that's menopause it happens to everyone - whew, thank goodness I thought my Testosterone levels were hitting a new high!    Anyway I am heading to Burgeo to do a class there for all the ladies who are volunteers there.  This is an Appreciation class set up for them by the co-ordinator.  I am getting them to do an all occasion card female version and also a Father's Day card.  So last night I designed a card for Father's day for them making it very simple as they are all Virgin stampers.  Here it is -

I used the new stamp I just got out of the Summer Mini called Sail Away.  I used Soft Suede card stock, Pumpkin Pie card stock and of course Whisper White.  I stamped the image in Soft Suede classic ink and lightly sponged the sky in Baja Breeze, the sea in Pacific Point and the horizon with Pumpkin Pie.  Added a greeting in Soft Suede and did some random stamping in soft suede using the same stamp.  A nice simple card for newbies. 

Well that's it for today folks.  I'll be back with the other card soon.  Smooth sailing!

No comments:

Post a Comment