Monday, May 16, 2011

Birthday Bakery

Ok I'm ashamed to admit it but I have had this set pretty much since the catalog came out and haven't used it yet.  I know I'm a bad demonstrator!  This is a Level one hostess set and totally cute, in fact I gave the first one to my daughter who is a certified Wilton Cake decorating instructor. (Creativity runs in our family).  So I have seen these cards on the Internet and while the idea is not new I will be providing a photo tutorial tomorrow so you can see how I did it.  There is one thing I did with the awning that is not visible in the picture, so look forward to that for tomorrow. 

This is a very fast post I have so much to do.  I know I keep complaining/bragging but it is true.  I have to pack the trailer and get some food for the house which means I need to go to the grocery store.  (even the mice are complaining that there is no food)   I need to shop for shoes and unmentionables for my DD's wedding and I still have those blankety blank candles to do.  But I have all my paper work caught up on.  Her thank you cards for her Bridal Shower are going in the mail today and I have the laundry folded.  So I'm not sitting around eating bon bons.  (no bon bons cause I haven't been to the grocery store remember?) 

Anyway here is the pic of the card.  Enjoy!  And try not to lick the screen cause these cupcakes are looking good!!!


Gooey kisses for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment