Thursday, May 12, 2011

I (HEART) BIRTHDAY'S

Hello everyone!  It's officially May 12th and my Birthday.  I am so excited.  I have decided to order the doctor's bag for my Big Shot from Stampin' Up! using the extra discount and the money that my family has given me for my Birthday.  Finally a proper home for my baby!

I went to the mailbox today and couldn't wait to see the cards that had arrived in the mail.  And guess what - I'm going to show them to you all today.  Bet you didn't see that one coming!

 This lovely is from Lisa Payne in Stephenville.  She is using the new technique I showed her recently with water coloring, markers and aqua painters.  Such a delicate and pretty card.  Love the colors and great job on the water coloring. 
 This creative one is from Donna Wells.  I really think the use of a window in this card really makes a statement.  She has bling on the flowers and pearls holding back the drapes.  Too cool. 
 This is the inside of Donna's card and when I opened it up out dropped a pair of handmade earrings.  Thank you so much Donna.
 This card is from Josee Smuck in Winnipeg.  She is my part of my up line and a very generous lady.  I have never met her but I have received many lovely cards, prizes and a bracelet from her over the last couple of years.
The last one for today is from my sis.  Colleen (and truthfully I) love cupcakes.  So yummy!!  She also is using the technique I taught her with markers.  You can't really pick up the shiny on the card but all the cupcakes have glitter and the one in the middle has a little flower sticker on it.  (click for a closer look) 

So I am sitting here at the computer staring at all the beautiful/amazing creations of my generous friends/family and smiling like a fool.  I love my job, I love my life, and I love all of you!  And on that note before you all start bawling - hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment